Gerlanda Milioto, the Director and founder of Business Strategies Consultancy set up the company after many years of working in the corporate world, training, coaching and mentoring business development and sales staff who worked under her direction.
Gerlanda is also the Founder of the following previous businesses:
- Languages and Internship Training International
- Mainridge Consultancy
- Increase The Odds
Business Strategies Consultancy offers consultancy and mentoring in vertical industries and markets working with clients on the 360⁰ cycle of their business, more so in areas Gerlanda has over 25 years of hands on experience in. Gerlanda is also a motivational speaker and author of the upcoming publication - “Grow Your Business in 60Days”
Single handed acquired a turnover of £455k in first year of her first business and £775k in its second year of business
- conversion rates by 95% - 160% mentoring and training a sales team of 60 staff
- income by 300% restructuring a charity’s income revenue stream
- attendance by 38% mentoring 120 employees with Positive Mental Attitude at work
- growth of a multinational company by 35% in one year
- employee performance by 55% in 6 months as part of a FTSE 100 bank expansion plans
- turnover of a charity’s subsidiary limited company by 43% in one year
- Created and assembled a database of 3,000 qualified leads as part of a project in a 6 months’ period
- New income revenue streams project, publishing firm's CRM parallel run
- Introduced a new revenue stream for advertising and subscription services for a membership NGO
- Rolling out a pilot project within the performing arts industry, at a national level
- Created a corporate partnership revenue stream for an international organisation
- Involvement in the launch of the Women's Radio Station
Some of the companies and organisations Gerlanda has worked, and been associated with include:
- London Chamber of Commerce and Industry (and now a member herself)
- NatWest Investment Bank
- Banca Commerciale Italiana
- Amro International
- Security4IT / Entegraty
- Bell Micro
- Bank of America
- Chelsea Football Club Foundation
- Institute of Optometry (NGO)
- UHY Hacker Young (16th largest accountancy firm in the world)
- Professional Association of Child Care and Early Years
- Women’s Radio Station (CIC)
- Beat Bullying (NGO)
- Open Doors (Public Sector)
including having worked on various strategic business conferences, summits, trade shows and corporate events.
Gerlanda explains - “The skill of selling is to be well prepared and gain the trust of the prospective client to the point they will want to buy from you rather than having you sell to them or have the need to negotiate. If someone sees you as an expert and truly believes in you and your products / services, they will not only buy from you but will also remain with you as a long-standing and loyal client, will spread the word about your highly valued services and even give you referrals, as long as the after service is as good as the sales process and you deliver what you promised”.
With a number of specialists who work with Gerlanda and who have worked in different industries and markets, BSC will confidently meet your needs and work with you to gain your desired results. To book a meeting and receive a complimentary business review, please contact us quoting webrev and we shall be happy to arrange an appointment or meeting, to discuss your needs with you.
WE SPECIALISE IN COMPANY GROWTH,SALES &BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
for individuals and teams
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
"I rate Gerlanda. She has excellent people skills and has the ability to influence at all levels. She has a sound knowledge and understanding of SME's and the not for profit sector. Her ability to work across sectors and organisational boundaries means she is able to deliver multi-strand projects (within budget and on time)
She is reliable, totally trustworthy and fun to work with (Prof Lady) "
Lady Professor Christine Bamford - President UNESCO
"Since working with Gerlanda she has helped me to build an infrastructure to my company which has helped me to create a more sharper company vision and extremely focused goals. I shall be continuing to work with her further. She has a wonderful way of tweaking things that make my company grow"
Dr. Rebekah Louisa - Founder The Film Festival Dr
"Gerlanda is a thorough and practical manager. Researches every aspect and then tailors solutions to fit"
Alan Howard CPP.APMP - Director of AA Howard Limited
“Gerlanda is a dedicated ambitious Sales professional. Respected for her hard work she is seen as a trusted advisor by her clients. Gerlanda is able to work independently with initiative but also follows instructions and direction to achieve desired sales results.”
Silas Mante - Enterprise Architecture Consultant
"Gerlanda spoke at a recent South East London Business Network (SELBN™) event and, not only shared some business insights with the audience, but also her story. She helps business owners to develop their businesses as she has a sound knowledge of business development methodologies. Speak with her and decide for yourself as to whether her advice is simply from textbooks or actually from hard earned experience.
You'll find Gerlanda refreshing!"
John Coupland - Independent Marketing Consultant
"Gerlanda is an enterprising, energetic and creative business executive. She is an excellent communicator with fresh ideas and is always seeking new ways to assist businesses develop."
Dr. Yvonne Foster - Lotus Human Resource
Enter your text here...